UpClose With Northstar Commercial Partners’ Brian Watson


Network with your peers from across the country at RealShare national conferences. RealShare STUDENT HOUSING in Dallas on September 1-2. RealShare APARTMENTS in Los Angeles on October 21-22 andRealShare HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE. Make your arrangements today!

We will continue to prove that a homegrown firm in Denver can compete with the most sophisticated investors nationally, says Watson.

Part 2 of 2

DENVER—Brian Watson, founder and CEO oflocally based Northstar Commercial Partners, comes from a family of entrepreneurs, who were involved in real estate and construction. In thisexclusive Q&A, we learn that Watson, from a very young age, was intrigued and involved in real estate, attracted by its potential.

After receiving a degree in real estate from the University of Colorado at Boulder, he became a broker with Cushman and Wakefield of Colorado. While there, 85% of his work was landlord representation, where he worked with some of the largest landlord’s in the world. The other 15% of his work was tenant representation. “This was done by design, so I could see what drove each, and how I can implement these lessons in my own company,” he says. “After doing this for seven years, I founded Northstar Commercial Partners 16 years ago. This background and entrepreneurial approach has helped to position Northstar as a predominant acquirer of vacant/distressed commercial real estate assets throughout the United States.”…

UpClose With Northstar Commercial Partners’ Brian Watson

Categories : Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.