TCC Group Unveils $3.5B Mega-Project in Thailand

The upcoming One Bangkok city district will include five office towers built to LEED and WELL standards, five hotels, three luxury residential high-rises, retail and a variety of civic, art and cultural facilities.

A Thai billionaire is planning a $3.5 billion, 41-acre mixed-use development in Bangkok that he says will become a global landmark and “enhance Bangkok’s stature as a key gateway city in Asia.”

One Bangkok, a 19.7 million-square-foot project, is being developed by TCC Assets (Thailand) Co. Ltd., and Frasers Centrepoint Ltd., and will be a “city-within-a-city district.” Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi, chairman of both companies, is the richest man in Thailand, according to Bloomberg. The project will be a joint venture of the two companies with TCC Assets holding 80.1 percent and Frasers Property Holdings (Thailand) Co. Ltd., owning the remaining 19.9 percent. Frasers Property is the international property brand of FCL, a multinational real estate company with more than $17.6 billion in assets…

TCC Group Unveils $3.5B Mega-Project in Thailand

Categories : Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.