WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wp_options`

WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `wp_options`


Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/1030): Got error 28 from storage engine in /home/tonyseruga/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2030

WordPress database error: [Got error 28 from storage engine]
SELECT t.*, tt.*, tr.object_id FROM wp_terms AS t INNER JOIN wp_term_taxonomy AS tt ON t.term_id = tt.term_id INNER JOIN wp_term_relationships AS tr ON tr.term_taxonomy_id = tt.term_taxonomy_id WHERE tt.taxonomy IN ('category', 'post_tag', 'post_format') AND tr.object_id IN (6248) ORDER BY t.name ASC

Fundrise Opens Brief Window for eREIT Investors | Tony Seruga
Dec
17

Fundrise Opens Brief Window for eREIT Investors

By

Need a gift for colleagues? How about treating them to join you at a 2016 RealShare conference? With opportunities across sectors in destinations like Miami, New York and Los Angeles, your team can stay ahead of the competition.

WASHINGTON, DC—Days after Fundrise’s eREIT went to market and became 403% oversubscribed within four hours, the company has announced it is opening another window for investors, or at least those that have joined the company’s waiting list.

On Thursday at mid-day it announced it would open a $2.2 million window. “We expect to begin processing sales again tomorrow midday, with first access given to users on the waitlist,” it said.

The company also announced it has selected its first asset for the eREIT: A senior loan that will be used to acquire and renovate an existing building into a two-unit luxury condo renovation in Long Island City, NY.

The initial eREIT investment for the acquisition is $1.28 million and the total eREIT commitment for the project is $1.9 million, which is equal to roughly 80% of the total projected budget. The remaining 20% of the total projected budget will be provided by the sponsor (who is also the developer of the project) up-front at the initial closing of the property…

Fundrise Opens Brief Window for eREIT Investors

Share
Categories : Uncategorized

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.